EIICHI KOTOZUKA (JAPAN, b. 1906)'DROOPING CHERRY BLOSSOMS' COLOR WithB, SGND
1906'DROOPING CHERRY BLOSSOMS' COLOR W/B, SGND. Print is no longer attached to the original board but the information card is still included. Please look at all photos carefully as this print will.
Please note the white fibers protruding from the top. And bottom of the print. Indicates original handmade vintage print paper. Also please note the very faint silver / gray letters / word at the bottom right corner of the print that reads as "UCHIDA". Signed by artist with a ink stamp.
Feel free to message with any questions you may have. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Cultures & Ethnicities\Asian\1900-Now\Japanese\Prints, Paintings & Posters". The seller is "resamay" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Original matboard presentation: Printed Japanese paper backing
- Provenance: Ownership History Not Available
- Estate fresh: New to the marketplace
- Japan: Vintage
- 2 slight stains on matboard above image: W/B print remains in fine, excellent cond
- Artist/publisher signed: Signed w/2 blk ink stamps on pictorial plane
- Uchida Art Co.: Kyoto Handicraft Center, Kyoto, Japan
- 100% original vintage condition: Untouched & undisturbed
- Published by Uchida Company, Japan: Post-WWII
- Modified Item: No
- Titled 'Drooping Cherry Blossoms': Color woodblock print
- Japanese woodblock prints: Japanese Post-WWII Modernist printmaking
- Mid-20th century: Circa 1948-1960
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Eiichi Kotozuka (Japan, b. 1906): Color Woodblock print
- B & W, w/grays & hints of lt blue & rose: In very good to excellent vintage condition
- Culture: Japanese